Proudly Presented by
Kiwanis Club of Columbiana
2) Livestock Exhibitors should also open and read LIVESTOCK REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS (available on LIVESTOCK SHOWS page) prior to visiting Online Registration site.
3) These documents were created using MS Word 2016 (.docx). Most are also available in Adobe (.pdf) format.
4) Online Registration Deadline 1:59 AM Saturday, September 30 for all competitive exhibits EXCEPT Fresh Cut Flowers, Live Arrangements, Baked Goods and Livestock.
5) Online Registration Deadline for Cut Flowers, Live Arrangements and Baked Goods is 1:59 AM Monday, October 2.
6) Online Registration Deadline for each Livestock Show is 1:59 AM Monday, October 2. (Mailed Livestock Show registrations must be postmarked by Saturday, September 24.
7) After these times the entries may be registered onsite during check-in.
It was recently discovered that the online program does not have a template that closely matches the blank stock layout that we purchased. If you enter your exhibits online, we will print your entry tags and have them available for you when you bring your exhibits to the Exhibition Center. We will have a single point where you may pick up all your tags.
Shelby County Fair © Kiwanis Club of Columbiana, Inc. PO Box 338, Columbiana, AL 35051